Facebook is fun. It’s where the folks are. They gather there to be social and businesses market there because it’s where the people are and they want to have their business in front of them. Many entrepreneurs and company owners often times make the mistake of spamming their personal or business Facebook page all about their product or company. If this is you, you’re possibly turning away good potential prospects. The impulse to do it is strong, especially if everyone else in your company is doing it. But stop. Resist the urge.
You are not desperate for that ONE person to sign up with your company or that ONE person to buy your product. Once you position yourself properly leveraging the principles of Attraction Marketing, you will get hoards of men and women knocking in your door which is much better than simply that ONE.
Here are 5 easy and fun techniques for getting more Facebook Likes and Fans on your own Facebook Page. Keep in mind that “Likes” don’t necessarily indicate loyal and interactive Fans. You have to keep engaging together, providing valuable content and presenting yourself in a way in which is magnetic via Attraction Marketing principles.
Should you not really know what Attraction Marketing is, is definitely the principle of providing value, information and answers to others and a lot more specifically potential prospects. You are going to never review your business or your prospects the identical and you may attract endless streams of men and women.
1) Facebook PPC: This is a paid option but one that can enable you to get a bunch of likes in only days according to your finances. You can even obtain the cost per click as a result of mere pennies once you target properly. Out of your Page, on the top right side, drop to “Promote Having An Ad.” After that you may create your ad. You will find 3 kinds of ads; Sponsored Stories – Page Post Like Story, Sponsored Stories – Page Like Story, and a Facebook ad. Keep in mind that you are going to be unable to conduct a Sponsored Story until 2-3 weeks after your Fan Page has been established. It is because Facebook is rendering the fans and overall just establishing your page. If you attempt to accomplish it, it will only show up as 20 potential fans. You should be patient whilst keeping checking back. Meanwhile, create an advert. Once you accomplish this you are able to drive individuals to your Page or even to another link. Should you be a network marketer, do not drive them to your company replicated sales page. It gives you no value for the recipient and Facebook will reject it anyways, so saving time and drive them to your Page or some other page of worth. The ad must completely represent and describe just what the user is going to experience when they click. If your ad gets rejected, keep tweaking it until it is actually approved.
2) Be Social: As soon as you establish your Page, visit other similar pages within your niche and That way page, making use of your Facebook persona via your Fan Page. Make comments on posts you really feel strongly about and can increase the value of. Call out specific individuals the comment thread in which you like what they need to say. This in turn could have them looking at your page, and “Like” it so they can see what is going on along with you, what you are about, what you must say, what you have to offer.
3) Fan Page URL within your Email or Blog Signature: This can be obvious but often times people are so busy with the details of their other marketing strategies, they frequently overlook it.
4) Twitter Invitation: Develop a Twitter account should you don’t already have one. 4-5 times throughout the day, Tweet an invitation: “Hey, join me over at my Facebook Page, (your Page address here)”
5) “Like” Like Minded People: This is very fun! First, out of your Page, increase for the “search” bar and start liking other pages within your niche. Then go into those pages and like the pages they enjoy. You happen to be making a stream of like-minded places and individuals for connecting with. Next, “Like” individuals who like that Page through your Facebook page as the persona. After I xtyafm this, I mean once you created your Facebook Page, you likely created it via your own personal account. Then when you click your Facebook Page, it is possible to visit ‘Use Facebook As (your company name)” and then start adding friends that you see on your side bar, or perhaps in other Pages you like. These people have similar interests when you, so you need to connect. Be sure that whenever you Friend them, which you also type an individual message. You have to be personal to produce a relationship. The double whammy; you can get them to just like your persona page along with your fan page. You initially friended them via your persona using a personal message and then in your message tell them to pop on over to your Page at (your fan page name here.) This is actually the way to get them over to your fan page.